Salmon House, 1980
Per the historic inventory, Edward Currin built the house at 512 Watts St. in ~1908. Currin moved to Richmond in 1910, and leaed the house for 3 years. In 1913, he sold the house to John T. Salmon, a local contractor. Salmon moved away in 1931. In 1935, a fire seriously damaged the house, and Salmon, who had been leasing the structure as apartments, rebuilt the house from the original foundation, reproducing the original detail and adding a rear wing.
The house was leased as apartments after reconstruction, termed the "Salmon Apartments No. 2." (The Salmon Apartments are located directly to the east of this building at 1025 Monmouth) and has remained an apartment building since that time.
(Find this spot on a Google Map.